***Chickensitting Thread!!!***

I'd be willing to chicken sit in any areas along Chestnut Hill Road (Co Rt 32) in Harpers Ferry, WV.

The only reason for the limited area of coverage is because of time restrictions on week days; I'd want to be able to provide adequate care and not rush through the motions and miss a sick bird or evidence of a predator. For any short, weekend needs, that range may be expanded.

I would also be willing to chicken sit for a reasonable price. I also can watch pretty much any other kind of animal. I own or have owned all kinds of animals including horses. I am in the Northwest Indiana area. I also may need a chicken sitter sometime as I sometimes go out of town.

Last edited:
Thanks for those who had me add them /img/smilies/big_smile.png  Hopefully we can help out those who are looking to get in a vacation but don't because they have no one to sit for them /img/smilies/big_smile.png

You can add me too if you'd like. Id love to trade chicken sitting with someone(s) who live nearby. I live in Hillsboro, Oregon, not too far from HilHi.

Chicken ..Duck sitter...Can you add me to MICHIGAN..Sterling heights...Macomb...Shelby Twp area...I am looking to swap sitting for each other..I have 6 ducks

DEAD THREAD??

The list on the first post of this thread has not been updated since 10/29/11

The OP has not been active since 9-26-12

I need a someone to care for five dogs and two roosters for three days in may of next year. I live in Pompano Beach Florida. know I'm posting early but it seems that its difficult to find someone willing to care for chickens

Back
Top Bottom