North Idaho / Eastern Washington

very pretty, they look big. i googled "wheaten" it looks like wheaten is a color, not a breed? what breed are yours, they do not look like AM's. thanks. are you going to sell any of your chicks?

Wheaten is a color yeah. These are Ameraucanas, you can see their muffs and pea combs. I might be selling the extra boys, but Uglyfoot has first dibs on any I sell.

Wheaten is a color yeah. These are Ameraucanas, you can see their muffs and pea combs. I might be selling the extra boys, but Uglyfoot has first dibs on any I sell.
after looking at ur pic again i did see the cheek feathers, sooo cute. i would love a couple of pullets & a cockrel when ever u have some available. what do u sell them for?

after looking at ur pic again i did see the cheek feathers, sooo cute. i would love a couple of pullets & a cockrel when ever u have some available. what do u sell them for?

I may not have pure wheaten chicks again for a while, I'm going to use these for a chocolate wheaten project. The started babes will probably be about $15 each.

All depends on how my hatch goes. I have a dozen in the bator now. Ooooh also.... I am bidding on some Silkied Am's!!! So eggcited!!

All depends on how my hatch goes. I have a dozen in the bator now. Ooooh also.... I am bidding on some Silkied Am's!!! So eggcited!!
Nice! From who?

ok, thank you, will that be next yr?
Next year I will only have the project chick crosses available. They will be Easter Eggers technically at that point..... 4 or 5 weeks from now I will know what gender my wheatens are and will be listing the extra birds for sale for $15.

Nice! From who?

Next year I will only have the project chick crosses available. They will be Easter Eggers technically at that point..... 4 or 5 weeks from now I will know what gender my wheatens are and will be listing the extra birds for sale for $15.
OK, i will mark my calendar, thank you

Back
Top Bottom