North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Pics
Hi all, I live in Athol Idaho. I raise Silver Gray Dorking heritage chickens and just started raising heritage White Holland Turkey and Naragansett Turkeys. My turkeys haven't started laying yet, hopefully in a month.

I do have a young breeding pair of Blue Silkies, but she hasn't started laying eggs yet. I plan to sell SG Dorking and Silkie chicks when I have them and also turkey poults

Last edited:
Hi all, I live in Athol Idaho.  I raise Silver Gray Dorking heritage chickens and just started raising heritage White Holland Turkey and Naragansett Turkeys. My turkeys haven't started laying yet, hopefully in a month.

I do have a young breeding pair of Blue Silkies, but she hasn't started laying eggs yet.  I plan to sell SG Dorking and Silkie chicks when I have them and also turkey poults
I'm in Post Falls. I'd be interested in a couple silkie chicks when you have them

Hello! I'm in Hayden, ID, and just purchased my first 13 chicks, with another three on the way. Just wanted to connect with some local folks for advice and encouragement as we begin this endeavor :)

Hello!  I'm in Hayden, ID, and just purchased my first 13 chicks, with another three on the way.  Just wanted to connect with some local folks for advice and encouragement as we begin this endeavor :)
it's a lot of fun. I love having fresh eggs and watching them. I'm in post falls.

I do love it so far! I could just sit and watch them for hours, haha :) I brought them into the living room last night, four at a time, so that we could socialize with them. We want them to be friendly when they're older, so we're doing what we can to get them used to handling and being around people in general. Headed to Big R tomorrow to pick up a few more chicks. Crazy how I've only just begun, and I'm already coming up with more that I want!

Is anyone on here near Grangeville or Whitebird, Kooskia, Kamiah? Beth
woot.gif
I just moved up to Kooskia a month ago. I had to sell my chickens last fall to get ready for the move, and one of the first things I did when I got up here was place an order for more! This time around I'm doing Speckled Sussex, which I plan to breed. They are coming in just a few weeks. I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom