North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Hi, I'm new here. I'm in the CDA area. I have ducks, geese, chicken, and quail for birds (getting some poults next month, too), plus rabbits now and hogs later this year.
Welcome! We've actually got a get together scheduled for this upcoming Saturday (a week from today) in CDA. You are more than welcome to come. Everyone is invited (so long as they're a chicken enthusiast too ;))
So what breeds of each of the different types do you have? I have quail too: Jumbo Coturnix.

Again, welcome!

Welcome to Cd'A, glad to have you on our thread
smile.png
Seriously? You're up at this hour too? Well, I feel better now.
I've gotta finish a breeding pen today... after my coffee....

Here's the first one. It's got two sections. (fellow chicken enthusiast pictured: My son)

Building process:

Editted to add:
This weather is going to suck today...

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new here. I'm in the CDA area. I have ducks, geese, chicken, and quail for birds (getting some poults next month, too), plus rabbits now and hogs later this year.

Welcome!! I hope you can make the get together.

I need the info on what time you all decided to meet. At the CDA pizza factory right? If for some reason I am awake I will come.

Welcome!! I hope you can make the get together.

I need the info on what time you all decided to meet. At the CDA pizza factory right? If for some reason I am awake I will come.
I don't think it has actually been decided on. I am totally up for a 3:30 so you can make it too though, wherever we choose.

Welcome to the group! Right now a lot of the group is in various stages of hatching eggs. My flock was nearly wiped out last fall so I have been building it up slowly this spring. We also have hogs, dogs, and cats.
smile.png

hello, Welcome & so glad u took a peek at our thread. We have meet in person & are having a great time getting to know ea other & our flocks.

This was our first meet. Would love to meet another animal lover.
Keep us updated on your flock.
:welcome & to our neck of the woods.

Back
Top Bottom