North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Will do...I will be using them for a project as well.  I want a chocolate laced orpington line.  My silver laced orpingtons are only about 6 weeks right now so I have a while before I can breed them but my chocolates are almost a year old.  I figure I will breed them to increase my stock for now :)  They are sweet birds, I love my female.  I will try to get some pics posted later.  The roo's name is Hershey and the pullet is Cocoa ;)
Sounds fun! I have been doing Marans and olive eggers but it seems everyone is doing them now so I need a new project

Here is my chocolate girl
2764.png

Projects are so fun! I am going to have to postpone my project though. The hubs has decided he doesn't want to have roosters again. I wish there were chicken ranches were I could board a pen of birds and not have to worry about stupid city ordinances.

Does anyone have a local butcher shop they use for chickens/ quail/ turkeys? Any birds
We would love to raise some more this year for meat however my husband has no interest in doing the killing/ processing part ourselves.
Looking for somewhere we can take them to and have someone else do it.

Projects are so fun! I am going to have to postpone my project though. The hubs has decided he doesn't want to have roosters again. I wish there were chicken ranches were I could board a pen of birds and not have to worry about stupid city ordinances.

No kidding...what a bummer
1f615.png

Back
Top Bottom