North Idaho / Eastern Washington

We have plenty of chickens, but I do want to get more swedish flower chickens tho, because our rooster of that breed has something neurological going on, he couldn't hold his head up. But he's better about being upright now, but he stumbles/falls a lot. Thought it was botulism, thought maybe Mareks, but he was able to stand/walk, not sitting funny and no one else is doing it. He's been in our garage for almost a month now, and is "better" but still has trouble.

This year I want to replace the ducks and possibly the goose that had been taken... We'll see about the goose, but most definitely the ducks. Debating on if I want to hatch them again or just buy ducklings instead. Not feeling the hatching bug this year like I did last year that is for sure.

Some time Marek's can present with neck, wing or leg paralysis. Also coccidiosis can cause paralysis also as well as Vitamin B deficiencies might want to try trading for those. Just throwing out a few possibilities. Hope he gets better soon.

Hi, did you see if N40 had ducklings? thanks

What kind of ducks are you looking for? I have fawn and white Indian Runner eggs in the bator now doing a fertility test. I will be selling the babies they hatch. Let me know if you want some.

I am actually looking for pekin ducks. but, i do have 2 f/w ducks and would not mind a drake.
where did you get your eggs? thanks

Hello to all from Moscow! Im new to backyard chickens and Looking for asil hens. I have seen them near Spokane but was wondering if anyone has any pullets closer to Moscow?

Last edited:
Hi, I have some Indian runner ducks/female I need to re-home, if anyone is interested. I really dont want to cull them. I actually want more pekins, if anyone wants to trade? pm me so you make sure i get your message. thanks

Back
Top Bottom