Northern California Meet Up/Chicken Swap - Sunday October 10th!

Quote:
cool congrats! is that a human baby or chick? At any rate, make sure to sign up on the food spreadsheet from the first post

Quote:
MORE chicks Cheryl??? Who's the breeder? If they're 1-2 weeks old at the time of the meet, then I might be interested too. Day olds are just too much work.
tongue.png

The roo is a pure Jeane C1 line & the hens are Jeane/Presley lines

Who are they from though? A BYC member?

Well I've really been out of touch for awhile, but I've had this event on my calendar FOREVER. Naturally, though, other family stuff is coming up but I'm still going to do everything in my power to be there with husband in tow. We'll get there much later than 11 though, if that's OK - probably more around noon. Looking forward to meeting some local chicken people -- and chickens too!!
ya.gif

I had a dream about the meet-up today! In my dream it the meet-up was HUGE and had all these booths, and someone was going to sell me an endangered species of duck. Also, someone had brought a silkie and they said it had gone through the wash because they forgot they had it and left it in the laundry. Despite this, the silkie looked just fine...
lau.gif
Oh, dreams are so silly!

I'm looking forward to the swap!
celebrate.gif

By the way, is anyone looking for some guinea keets? I hatched two keets yesterday for a woman I talked to on the phone a while ago (she wanted me to hatch her some guineas), but now I can't find her number! I'm going to post again on Craigslist to see if she responds because that's where she got my number in the first place, but if she doesn't and I can't find her contact info anywhere these little guys could use another home. They're adorable! They'll be pied.
smile.png
Just PM if anyone is interested, and no worries if no one is!

I'm starting to get all jittery about the meet. I can't believe it's already less than a week away!
No dreams about it yet though, I feel like that'll happen after the event.
tongue.png

My SO has begged me for guineas for the longest time. I just think they're weird looking.
lol.png

SilverPhoenix, I am definitely interested in Serama hatching eggs! How many can you bring? What do you charge for them? Thanks!

Cheryl, Definitely bring the FBCM chicks. Everyone is going to love them!

Back
Top Bottom