Northern California Meet Up/Chicken Swap - Sunday October 10th!

Urk - that link goes to a page that says "content currently unavailable". I'll try logging in again after taking kid to school and see if it's behaving better then. Your coop so totally deserves to win!

Hi, folks! Sounds like it was an awesome meet-up! Wish I could have been there...

Sounds like a good time was had by all!
thumbsup.gif

Many people were admiring the rare lavender orpingtons that I have in my flock. There are 3 breeders currently that are tops in the country for this breed-these eggs are from Tuffoldhen-recommended by Hinkjc, originator of the breed

I'm ordering PURE lavender orpington eggs today and will be selling straight run, marek vaccinated chicks in about 5 weeks (they will be a week old) I will PM the people that expressed an interest directly. These chicks will be first-come-first-served as they are so highly sought after.

Please let me know if you are interested and we'll hope for a great hatch together!

These rare eggs are very expensive so I have to recoup my investment in them. Chicks will be about $20 each, I think

41441_lavenders.jpg

Quote:
I personally like the BBS Orps better...
hide.gif
IMO.
ETA: Somebody need to take your incubator away Cheryl!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom