Not new to BYC, but new to Montana.

Hope Montana life is going well Michael!

It's going great. My family and I love it here. It's been everything we hoped it would be and we are already making plans to build a coop and maybe a greenhouse as well this winter and get some chicks and put in some more fruit trees in the spring. And of course we will plant a vegetable garden.

It's going great. My family and I love it here. It's been everything we hoped it would be and we are already making plans to build a coop and maybe a greenhouse as well this winter and get some chicks and put in some more fruit trees in the spring. And of course we will plant a vegetable garden.

Great plans!
thumbsup.gif

My granddaughter is enjoying these all these days where the weather continues to remain sunny and in the mid 60s. Today she was out practicing her archery in our front yard and this afternoon we went fishing on Foy's Lake.

Oh my gosh, Michael, you are living out my DREAM!!! I've wanted to pack up and move out to Montana for over 20 years and have been trying hard to get my husband on board. I think he's finally been bitten by the Montana bug...and I think your breathtaking pictures may have put him over the edge! Thank you for sharing them. May you and your family be richly blessed in your new slice of heaven on earth.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, Michael, you are living out my DREAM!!! I've wanted to pack up and move out to Montana for over 20 years and have been trying hard to get my husband on board. I think he's finally been bitten by the Montana bug...and I think your breathtaking pictures may have put him over the edge! Thank you for sharing them. May you and your family be richly blessed in your new slice of heaven on earth.

Thanks. We really love it here in NW Montana.

Back
Top Bottom