Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics

They all look like pullets for now but they are to young to sex for sure, also Red is now a Rhode Island red (need a better picture to really tell what breed she is), Big Bad Bertha is an Easter Egger and your Ameraucana is also an Easter Egger. Henrietta looks like a possible Red Sex-link.

Thank you.  That would be so great if they are all girls.  Do the Easter eggers have the colorful eggs? 
YeYes. They can lay either blue or green eggs. They are a cross from an ameraucana chicken. They just get mislabeled.

Hello Chicken Experts!!

I was hoping someone can take a look at the following pictures of my two Wheaton Ameraucana chicks. We picked them up the day they hatched, March 29th. They are about 4 1/2 weeks now. Tenley was much larger than the others when we picked them up and had a large amount of wing and tail feathering already. We think she may be a few days or a week older than the rest. These two are supposed to be pure Wheaton Ameraucana female chicks. I was surprised at how dark their feathers are. I am hoping someone can confirm if these are indeed pullets or if I have a rooster? Tenley seems to be a bit of a bully in the coop these days and her comb is getting pink, but I do think she may be older too. Thank-you in advance for your replies. ( lots of pics)

TENLEY:

NUGGET:

These last pics are when they were younger:

ABOVE: March 29th Hatch Day! You can see Tenley is taller and bigger and has wing and tail feathers already - thinking she may be older.

Above: you can see Tenley lying with the Barred Rock chick and Nugget is lying just above them you can see the spots on her head.

Above: Nugget (on the left) and Tenley - approx. 2 1/2 weeks old

Outside - Tenley on left

Sorry for so many pictures. Thank-you for your help.

Can anyone help with sexing my six week old Silkie chick? I can get more pics if needed.
[/IMG][/IMG]

Hello Chicken Experts!!

I was hoping someone can take a look at the following pictures of my two Wheaton Ameraucana chicks. We picked them up the day they hatched, March 29th. They are about 4 1/2 weeks now. Tenley was much larger than the others when we picked them up and had a large amount of wing and tail feathering already. We think she may be a few days or a week older than the rest. These two are supposed to be pure Wheaton Ameraucana female chicks. I was surprised at how dark their feathers are. I am hoping someone can confirm if these are indeed pullets or if I have a rooster? Tenley seems to be a bit of a bully in the coop these days and her comb is getting pink, but I do think she may be older too. Thank-you in advance for your replies. ( lots of pics)

TENLEY:

NUGGET:

These last pics are when they were younger:

ABOVE: March 29th Hatch Day! You can see Tenley is taller and bigger and has wing and tail feathers already - thinking she may be older.

Above: you can see Tenley lying with the Barred Rock chick and Nugget is lying just above them you can see the spots on her head.

Above: Nugget (on the left) and Tenley - approx. 2 1/2 weeks old

Outside - Tenley on left

Sorry for so many pictures. Thank-you for your help.
Tenley looks like a cockerel and Nugget looks like a pullet.

This one named peppermint is getting more like a Roo everyday! :/ comb keeps getting pinker...what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom