Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
Me too its over half grown ... as big as all the hens at the barn that are adults ... 3-4 months old. I know brahmas get huge so dont think quite full grown yet .. but thought there would be alot more comb ... and is quiet and sweet .. doesnt try to fight anyone ....

that's about what I was thinking on them the turkens are throwing me off because all seem to have pullety feathering . but those two do have a lot more comb lol. 2 turken roos out of 12 isn't a bad ratio ... =) the brahmas on the other hand lol.....

How old does a bantam cochin frizzle have to be before you know if its a pullet or a cockerel?  Want some but only hens.

HI! Vent sexing is used in the hatchery to sex chicks, usually pretty accurate. It takes a few weeks to accurately guess gender. If purchasing chicks from a feed store pullet bin they 'should' be hens.
1f606.png

How old does a bantam cochin frizzle have to be before you know if its a pullet or a cockerel? Want some but only hens.
You should know within a month.

HI! Vent sexing is used in the hatchery to sex chicks, usually pretty accurate. It takes a few weeks to accurately guess gender. If purchasing chicks from a feed store pullet bin they 'should' be hens.
1f606.png
LF, yes, but most hatcheries do not sex bantams. The exception is MPC and you have to pay extra ($5 per chick I think).

Please help sex my amerucanas

The lavenders are 7 weeks and the wheaten....or is it a splash...is 8 weeks.

LF, yes, but most hatcheries do not sex bantams. The exception is MPC and you have to pay extra ($5 per chick I think).

What is MPC? I would be happy to pay an extra $5 per chick. Hopefully their minimum you have to buy isn't a lot though.

Please help sex my amerucanas

The lavenders are 7 weeks and the wheaten....or is it a splash...is 8 weeks.

Just a guess... I'm thinking pullets...

What is MPC?  I would be happy to pay an extra $5 per chick.  Hopefully their minimum you have to buy isn't a lot though.
MPC mypetchicken.com minimum for bantam orders is 8 or 9 last I checked

Back
Top Bottom