Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
[/URL]
Does this help? This one doesn't sit still and hates to be held! Thanks!
I would say pullet.

When my daughter and her family decided to sell their house, I told her we would take her 6 hens while they showed and sold the home. That was just a little over a month ago (no more than 2 months) and now I'm hooked!!! I told my kids that I would love some colored laying chickens for Mother's Day and this is what I got. They were sold unsexed and I'm hoping someone can help me out!! We were told these where all the real full breeds?? But I'm more concerned about the sex as I can't have roo's. Thanks in advance if anyone can help!!!

This one should be an amerucana

These also should be amerucanas

We were told this one is a black copper marans

All are 4weeks old. I don't know if it's to soon yet either??? Thanks again!!

Black chicks not purebred ameraucanas if at all. Ameraucanas do not have feathered feet.

Lately I've seen alot of ' Is this a Pullet Or a Cockerel? ' posts. If you post a picture of your chick/chicken I will try and identify its gender for you.

I will guarantee to reply to you question. I may not be 100% accurate though.

And the clearer the picture the better.

:)
Lately I've seen alot of ' Is this a Pullet Or a Cockerel? ' posts. If you post a picture of your chick/chicken I will try and identify its gender for you.

I will guarantee to reply to you question. I may not be 100% accurate though.

And the clearer the picture the better.

Hi! This is my 3 week old salmon faverolle. It's wing feathers came in black but now are more brown/tan. It's starting to get feathers on its feet, and they look dark as well. Thanks!

I have 7 week old Russian Orloffs. One is definitely bigger and I suspect may be a rooster... I'll post several photos of the two but the one in question is the larger one with more white

Back
Top Bottom