Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

I posted a few weeks ago here and just took some updated pics today. They will be 8 weeks tomorrow and I'm now really thinking that of my two Easter Eggers (both pictured here), one is looking more like a cockerel with that comb color and what appears may be turning into 3 row pea comb? Any signs of hope this could still be a pullet? I bought them sexed from a feed store as day-old chicks. Thanks!

Both are pullets.

Really?! I would be so thrilled! Thanks for looking at my pictures, Junebuggena! :)

Last edited:
Polish are cockerels and the bo looks to be a hen for now.
smile.png

A few pics from this morning as he/she was very happy to pose! Almost 12 weeks here and he/she spars a bit with the Polish Roos, hackles up and all.

This pic unfortunately looks more like a cockerel. Still maybe an early developer if purchased from a hatchery. @junebuggena can give you a positive answer. Do you see any saddle feathers?

I'll take a look when I get home but I haven't noticed any poking out. I've never seen any of my other pullets spar like this little chook.

Updated photos of my chicks. I am pretty sure on gender of all but the SLW, but I'd like to see what you think! They are all 9-10 weeks old.

EE Cockerel?

SLW pullet? (comb was red early and has gotten deeper red, but has not grown upward)

GLW pullet?

Light Brahma pullet?

Oprington pullet?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom