Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Here is another pic of the buff orp. Thank you for the speedy reply! And do you think this is an EE pullet? 16 weeks old. Part of a "rainbow assortment".

I think her legs have a greenish hue though not as obvious as the white EE in the same order. Sorry for the shade and twigs, I had to crawl under the cedar trees to find her!
The buff orp sure has a big comb. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a cockerel, but too early to be certain.

EE is a pullet, but it's not much of an EE. No pea comb, beard/muffs, and it has wattles. Not sure what else it could be. Junebuggena might know.

Black English Orpington 4 weeks any ideas on gender?

Now 17 weeks old. I posted pics of my mini flock a few weeks ago - everyone responding said pullets with one person saying my Lavender Orpington was looking like it may be a Roo. The Silkies were just called Silkies - though I'm now starting to think I may have a pair. So here they are again with 2 pics of the Lav Orp. I'm including pics of the rest just for fun - still hoping they are all pullets.
Hate to contradict QM, but I may have been the one that said cockerel on the lav orp, and I still think so. None of my girls have tail feathers like that. No crowing yet? I don't see saddle feathers, but they can develop slowly. I could be wrong though. I'm on mobile and its not letting me blow up pics anymore.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom