Now my son is hooked... he wants his own!

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
My son just sat down and said "Mom,, while you're getting eggs for class, could you get some for me? I want to enter chickens this year along with the ducks".......
Guess that coop just got bigger!

yes coop expansion sounds good
wink.png

I don't know how old your son is but I think it's great when kids have a hobby, keeps them off of the street. Good for him and you!
clap.gif

It's great to share a hobby with your kids.
All three of my kids (15, 12, 6) have at least one breed of chicken, and it gives us something in common and gives us something to do together, especially as they get older and want nothing to do with their parents.

Thats great for your son! I was in 4-H for many years and I'm still involved! I just loved it! It is great that he will have a positive hobby as well!

Hi, I wish my parents were into it... It would be alot easier. Oh well, my moms cousin shows, and he knows alot about them, so he will be helping me alot.
jumpy.gif

My son is 16, he's very mature and not at all like a lot of teens are these days. He knows I'll support him in it, but he's got to do his share, and I know he will!
Kate

Thats what people say about me, I'm not like other teens. I don't like going to parties and things, people say I'm very mature for a teen.

Back
Top Bottom