Now selling custom crocheted stuffed animals!

Aug 25, 2023
Priceville, AL
My Coop
My Coop
Hello!

So I've gotten REALLY into crocheting recently. And I've made a lot of things, some of which I might as well sell. I might be able to ship but I'm not sure yet. If you'd like to order anything, please put the color, animal, and size, and I'll tell you the price. It will be really cheap for a stuffed animal because I buy yarn with a discount. I hope to get at least a few orders to take up my time, I get so bored in my free time lol

See you!

A light grey would be pretty. Your crocheted animals are super cute! Do you know about how much it would be? I would love one, but I know shipping could be an issue for you, so just let me know!

A light grey would be pretty. Your crocheted animals are super cute! Do you know about how much it would be? I would love one, but I know shipping could be an issue for you, so just let me know!
I can definitely do a light gray! And thank you very much. I use the Mabel pattern for chickens, if you have a different pattern you'd like, then let me know.
Shipping is definitely a problem for me, but I could still try to get it out. If it's the mabel chicken pattern, then 5 dollars, but if it's another pattern, it would be 6.

I can definitely do a light gray! And thank you very much. I use the Mabel pattern for chickens, if you have a different pattern you'd like, then let me know.
Shipping is definitely a problem for me, but I could still try to get it out. If it's the mabel chicken pattern, then 5 dollars, but if it's another pattern, it would be 6.
The Mabel chicken is great! I know nothing about patters and crocheting, so it’s very impressive to see what you are able to create. I would love love love to purchase from you 🙂🤝 but again if things don’t work out shipping-wise no worries.

Back
Top Bottom