NPIP 12+ Mottled Ameraucana hatching eggs/chick-closed until late summer/fall 2017

*****5 STAR REVIEW*****

Very pleased with this seller. I ordered 1 dozen eggs and paid the $2 for the foam egg shipper. I highly recommend the egg shipper, its awesome - No eggs broken or cracked!

I am now on day 7 of incubation and I have ELEVEN developing and good looking embryos. I have never had such high results before with buying hatching eggs.

ELEVEN!

ELEVEN!

I repeat....ELEVEN!!!

wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bow.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif

Sara,
Got my eggs today and thanks for the extra one. None were cracked, great packing job. I can't wait to start working with this variety.
Along with my BBS Aussies I plan to have BBS Ameraucanas and Mottled Ameraucans next year. I will probably want more in the near future and will you be open to giving me advise on these rare buggers? Whoever did not think these eggs were not blue enough needs to see them in person, way up on the blue scale.
Kurt

Last edited:
Kurt,

Great! So happy that your eggs arrived in good condition. I am happy with the current egg color as well, but it's something that I continue to work to improve on.

Sure, if you would PM me I would be happy to discuss genetics.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom