Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
I think I'd try making some kind of insert, like maybe a toilet paper roll cut about half an inch, or something similar, wedge a couple into each slot to put the smaller eggs in. Might help them roll properly, as long as it doesn't keep the existing tray from turning properly.
That's a good idea. I'll try it and let you know. Won't be using it for quail for a couple months.

I have 2 Brinsea Mini's and have had trouble with both of them. Their customer support sucks! Both times I had to get Amazon to get them to honor their warranty. I also have their chicken coop door opener. Had to send that back to Amazon also. Every time I would call customer support, never got a person, left multiple messages and not even a phone call back! Thats when I got Amazon involved. I won't buy another Brinsea product.

I have 2 Octagon 20s, also the auto door, and a Spot Check thermometer. I have a Mini on its way to me from a friend that doesn't need it. I do love Brinsea products, but yes, their customer service sucks, and I'll never buy another product from them for that reason. My Spot Check only works with brand new batteries for one hatch. And still has to be placed perfectly to be trusted. Never had issues with my auto door (knock on wood). My Octagons are very trustworthy though, even though the turners aren't.

Hey, I have a Nurture Right 360 incubator as well and yesterday it started making this noise as if it's having a hard time. At that time it had been on for maybe 48 hours.

Here is a video of the sound, please excuse my insanely loud clock. Also, weird thing is that while I was waiting for the video to upload on youtube I lifted the lid on the incubator to hear even better and when I put the lid back the weird noise had stopped. Just to be safe I'm still asking about the weird noise.

Maybe the lid was not seated properly and after lifting, was placed back correctly? Sorry, only guess I have? Luckily, thus far, I've been through two batches w/my 360 with no problems.

I have 2 Brinsea Mini's and have had trouble with both of them. Their customer support sucks! Both times I had to get Amazon to get them to honor their warranty. I also have their chicken coop door opener. Had to send that back to Amazon also. Every time I would call customer support, never got a person, left multiple messages and not even a phone call back! Thats when I got Amazon involved. I won't buy another Brinsea product.
Customer support for the 360 is great but ive had 1 issues after another with my second machine then got a replacement that came broken . i mean whats the difference ? Like i said anyone need parts . i have 2 of these first one was amazing then the count down is DOA . Just stays on days 00 so im done. i have a great leahy never failed me just costs more to run and never had enough eggs to fill it up . I dont want money for the bought machines im at the point of letting my loss go too much frustration fixing a item that came broke in the irst place then the first one breaks these are less then Lets see march and april when i won one bought the other

I love the Nurture Right 360!
I'm on my third hatch and have a relatively great experience. 95% hatch rate is pretty darn good. I've also automated my humidity with a little water pump; I literally set up and walk away until lock down (without having to manually add water every day). I love the low maintenance, ease of use and digital display.

Regarding temperature, the unit has about a 1.5 degree difference between the core and the outer most sides. There is less heat at the core/center and more heat on the outer edges.

Regarding humidity, automating water input made it extremely easy to maintain constant and consistent humidity without blinking an eye. When you first start, add 5 ounces of water to chamber A and then add 4 ounces to chamber A daily. This will maintain humidity at 50%. Once you lock down, pour 6 ounces to chamber B daily. This will maintain humidity at 70%.

Regarding ventilation and airflow, it does the job; nothing fancy. I just wish it didn't sound like it was going to die all the time.

Enjoy! Cheers!
Whats the blue thing you have in your incubator?

Does anyone know how to calibrate this my humidity is reading normal then showing EE. I want to make sure its right. I am getting more eggs this evening. I did email company but hoping someone on here has a answer sooner. Thanks!!

Have you tried a reset? I think it's the plus and minus buttons together for a few seconds. (it's in this thread somewhere, if those aren't the right buttons)

Yea looks like you have to call them for that.
WP_20180611_09_13_00_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom