Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
My fan guards came today but more important is what else was included in the package. It is an Anti Moisture Seal Foam for the Incubator Display... a foam device to block moisture from damaging the heart of the incubator.

THANK YOU Harris Farm / Manna Pro Your attention to the problems of these incubators means a lot to me ( and my eggs/chicks).

I purchased this as well and have been running it to prepare for my shipped eggs arrival on Tuesday. I filled the "A" water channel with 4 oz water and opened the vent all the way in an attempt to get the humidity at 45% or less. It has been running for 6 hours and is at 48% humidity. I am currently calibrating my small digital hygrometer and will test the read out on the unit once the hygrometer is calibrated. The breeder I purchased the eggs from recommends a humidity between 30-45% days 1-18. Any suggestions on decreasing the humidity? The instructions say not to run it without water so that's out.

I need help as well I just bought mine and I've had the thing running for an hour as the instructions say, an the temperature has not moved from 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Did I miss a step

Roosterman13 2 out of 3 of mine are duds 1 was a replacement came with fan not working and smelling hot like wire , they are offering help but im not a mechanic and why should i have to work on a machine that new ? Seriously im not happy. have Cornish eggs and more turkey eggs they have now cost me money the second machine over heated killing all but 5 that where Duds heritage turkey eggs . sent replacement after on phone help and me trying to reset the machine for 3 days . then sent a broken one . I was in love with my first one still am but after that run many people are having problems and your not allowed to post a bad report on their web site .they told me to check wires How do i Fix this ? I just loosing faith in them . and money now anyone have turkey poults to sell to the lady who was buying mine she doesn't want hers cooked . anyway good luck with yours and I pray no more Duds got out ,

Attachments

• Incubator.jpg
    Incubator.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 16
I can't find any online reviews on the nurture right 360 incubator. Has anyone used this? What did you think?
I bought it recently myself and used it for the first time. It has worked really well so far. I hatched 12/16, and still have about 6 hours left... The only thing I noticed is that it doesn't hold humidity as well. The last 2 days I wrapped the bottom with sarah wrap and it's held the humidity great!

Back
Top Bottom