Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
Hey all when you do work on your Moisture mats Just a thought DO NOT EVER use a Magnetic Screwdriver . I learned this in 89 with a computer . anything digital can get screwed up by magnetic screwdrivers even if its the tip . Just an FYI have fun easy peasy took me less then 2 minutes and Back on track

What do you guys keep the humidity at for days 1-18, and then in lock down with this incubator? I have read so many mixed reviews.

You have to cover the fan! Or your chicks will get injured( or die) when they stand up! Call Harris Farms- they will send you a fan cover and something for the flooring .. but for now cut a screen and use a hair tie for the fan cover:

Attachments

• IMG_4597.JPG
    IMG_4597.JPG
    624.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4598.JPG
    IMG_4598.JPG
    414.9 KB · Views: 32
@Nurtureright360 Turned out the cord was included. My mistake. Thank you!

So far my incubator is working well. I am hatching shipped eggs so not using the turner. Checked at 8 days and out of 15 eggs, 2 had blood rings but the rest showed veining.
Why are you not using the auto turner on shipped eggs? I'm new I have eggs going that were shipped not in this incubator but wanted to switch them. Over when I turn them.

Will this egg turner work for smaller duck eggs? I have Ancona duck eggs in the incubator. Thanks

Will this egg turner work for smaller duck eggs? I have Ancona duck eggs in the incubator. Thanks

I did Call duck eggs in it and they worked fine in the turner. Even had a little spare room. I'm not sure how big ancona eggs are though.
Not turning shipped eggs is usually a precaution if the air cells are loose from shipping.

Back
Top Bottom