Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
I did Call duck eggs in it and they worked fine in the turner. Even had a little spare room. I'm not sure how big ancona eggs are though.
Not turning shipped eggs is usually a precaution if the air cells are loose from shipping.
OK i didn't know that I've been turning for three days have them. In older hovabator incubator but was going to transfer them to this. Ancona eggs are not that big little bigger then my chicken eggs.

OK i didn't know that I've been turning for three days have them. In older hovabator incubator but was going to transfer them to this. Ancona eggs are not that big little bigger then my chicken eggs.

Did you candle them? How wonky are the air cells?
Usually sitting shipped eggs upright and gently tilting back and forth for the first few days will let the air cell reattach, but some aren't bad to begin with, so yours could be fine.

Did you candle them? How wonky are the air cells?
Usually sitting shipped eggs upright and gently tilting back and forth for the first few days will let the air cell reattach, but some aren't bad to begin with, so yours could be fine.
I did cancel them the air cells looked good to me besides two seemed a little big. I have never hatched eggs before so not exactly sure what they were supposed to look like. It seemed to me she had them Packaged very well. Doesn't mean anything if post office wasn't gentle I guess though. I'm on day 3. Hope I didn't screw them up I read for a month no two people seem to have same story because what works for some doesn't work for others it appears. I want to transfer to this incubator but need to get ahold of company today and try to get fan cover

I did cancel them the air cells looked good to me besides two seemed a little big. I have never hatched eggs before so not exactly sure what they were supposed to look like. It seemed to me she had them Packaged very well. Doesn't mean anything if post office wasn't gentle I guess though. I'm on day 3. Hope I didn't screw them up I read for a month no two people seem to have same story because what works for some doesn't work for others it appears. I want to transfer to this incubator but need to get ahold of company today and try to get fan cover

Yep, different things work in different areas.
Being so early, I think you are safe to transfer them. You should get the cover before hatch time, and if something happens and you don't get it, there are some fixes that others have come up with temporarily.

Yep, different things work in different areas.
Being so early, I think you are safe to transfer them. You should get the cover before hatch time, and if something happens and you don't get it, there are some fixes that others have come up with temporarily.
OK I'll get it up and running now may I ask how you clean yours? I just got this yesterday. What did you make fan cover with? I appreciate your help!!

OK I'll get it up and running now may I ask how you clean yours? I just got this yesterday. What did you make fan cover with? I appreciate your help!!

I just cleaned mine with dish soap and water. Just don't submerge any part in the water. An alcohol wipe or bleach/water wipe would probably be fine too, if it's rinse and dry it really well.

I had eggs in mine when I ordered the cover and got it before I locked down, so that's when I installed it. I think folks have shown a piece of plastic mesh, rubber banded or zip tied in place to cover the fan, or pretty much anything you have on hand that will still allow uniform air flow but close down the size of the gaps. Someone even made a webbing from just rubber bands tied together.

I just cleaned mine with dish soap and water. Just don't submerge any part in the water. An alcohol wipe or bleach/water wipe would probably be fine too, if it's rinse and dry it really well.

I had eggs in mine when I ordered the cover and got it before I locked down, so that's when I installed it. I think folks have shown a piece of plastic mesh, rubber banded or zip tied in place to cover the fan, or pretty much anything you have on hand that will still allow uniform air flow but close down the size of the gaps. Someone even made a webbing from just rubber bands tied together.
OK thank you I have been staring at the top thinking how do I clean this lol I have alcohol wipes I'll try. That and get it on. Tha k you for your help. Trying to get ahold of company I will show my husband your message in sure he can make something if not here in time.

I am using shipped hatching eggs and some of the advice is to place them in the incubator fat side up and not on their side and not have them rotate for a few days. Do you think that is possible in this incubator?
When I get shipped eggs I let them sit room temp, large end up for 24 hours so the air cell stabilizes. Then put them in the incubator on their side with the NR360.

Back
Top Bottom