Nurture Right 360

Nov 22, 2019
NC
Having a bit of a problem with the heat it’s either 98.8 or 100.2 I can’t seem to find a sweet spot of 99.5 what should I do? Are those temperatures ok or should I do something to fix it?? Any help is appreciated!!

im incubating a duck egg and i have my incubator (same one) set to 99.5. i dont know if that helped because idk what type you are trying to incubate, but i hope it helps.

im incubating a duck egg and i have my incubator (same one) set to 99.5. i dont know if that helped because idk what type you are trying to incubate, but i hope it helps.
do you have a calibrated thermometer in the incubator? Just because hte incubator is set at 99.5 does not mean that is what it is inside. From reading the other thread and having one myself it seems that they run low. so set at 99.5 it is most likely under 98 in there.

Having a bit of a problem with the heat it’s either 98.8 or 100.2 I can’t seem to find a sweet spot of 99.5 what should I do? Are those temperatures ok or should I do something to fix it?? Any help is appreciated!!
do you have a trust worthy calibrated thermometer in there? There is another thread that has a TON of information just for the NR360. I will try to post the link in here in a second. But what I learned is that it isn't just a single temp but the overall average temp for the day. There will be some hot spots, and some cool spots in the incubator and it cycles off and on so the temps will change here and there. Mine was doing the same but mine seemed to have bigger swings so I got a new one to see if my other one was faulty.

Back
Top Bottom