NY chicken lover!!!!

I had a guy this fall trying to bully me. I put an ad for Roos and he text me that he wanted a roo and a hen I kept telling him I didn’t have any hens or pullets to sell I was only looking for homes for the ones that were crowing because I had 5 known Roos out of a 13 in the flock. He kept insisting that he’d come get a roo and a hen and would be available to get a couple in a couple weeks. I asked a couple of roosters he said no a rooster and hen, I didn’t even explain for a third time I just stopped replying to his text.

I had a guy this fall trying to bully me. I put an ad for Roos and he text me that he wanted a roo and a hen I kept telling him I didn’t have any hens or pullets to sell I was only looking for homes for the ones that were crowing because I had 5 known Roos out of a 13 in the flock. He kept insisting that he’d come get a roo and a hen and would be available to get a couple in a couple weeks. I asked a couple of roosters he said no a rooster and hen, I didn’t even explain for a third time I just stopped replying to his text.

Oh man those idiots. My favorite is when I put up an ad for males of any species, and I mean any species - chickens, ducks, I even listed a couple peacocks - and I get people asking if I have females available. If I did, I would listed them :he

I get this too. Must take all the chicks, not sexed and they reply I'll take the females. That they don't want roosters. What gets me is they're FREE! I reply no, the ad said you must take the roosters and the females. Then I get, you're rude and I don't want to do business with you or some such crap.
And I get the "I reply to your ad but I never get the chickens." Do you have any idea how many people reply to free chickens?
Such is life, I just shake it off.

These people ARE NOT CHICKEN lovers. They do not really know
Chickens and cause problems. Sorry you have had this problem.

We cleaned our coop and we now have: 2 older Silkies, 3 Easter Eggers, one Rhode Island Red and one...???? no one wanted and we gave her a place to roost. All toll we have 7 Chickens and LOVE them all. Aria

Back
Top Bottom