Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Morgan Jones Real Name: Lennie James - Was in fist episode.

"The Walking Dead" (7 episodes)

Days Gone Bye (31 October 2010)
Clear (3 March 2013)
No Sanctuary (12 October 2014)
Coda (30 November 2014)
Conquer (29 March 2015)
Episode #6.2 (31 October 2015)
Episode #6.1 (31 October 2015)

Last edited:

Morgan Jones Real Name: Lennie James - Was in fist episode.

"The Walking Dead" (7 episodes)

Days Gone Bye (31 October 2010)
Clear (3 March 2013)
No Sanctuary (12 October 2014)
Coda (30 November 2014)
Conquer (29 March 2015)
Episode #6.2 (31 October 2015)
Episode #6.1 (31 October 2015)

Wait I see! Because Morgan had a stick! Lol duh.

I named 4 of my chicks after The Walking Dead characters. First I let my hen hatch out 5 chicks. One of the first to hatch I had called Lil *** Kicker, just as a joke, because it was like the first to hatch, and the name Judith just stuck. Then the last hatch this year, I had 3 chicks hatch. I named the first one Beth, then the next one I named Sophia, and the last one I named Noah. Noah is the crybabiest rooster I have ever seen! He can be such a baby and is soo annoying sometimes. Beth and Sophia are full sisters(the same mom and dad) and were hatched out the same time by their real mom. Noah is a BSL rooster, and Judith is a California white x RIR hen. Beth and Sophia are black cochin banty x RIR. Noah was a cuckoo maran x RIR. They all have the same dad.

I named 4 of my chicks after The Walking Dead characters. First I let my hen hatch out 5 chicks. One of the first to hatch I had called Lil *** Kicker, just as a joke, because it was like the first to hatch, and the name Judith just stuck. Then the last hatch this year, I had 3 chicks hatch. I named the first one Beth, then the next one I named Sophia, and the last one I named Noah. Noah is the crybabiest rooster I have ever seen! He can be such a baby and is soo annoying sometimes. Beth and Sophia are full sisters(the same mom and dad) and were hatched out the same time by their real mom. Noah is a BSL rooster, and Judith is a California white x RIR hen. Beth and Sophia are black cochin banty x RIR. Noah was a cuckoo maran x RIR. They all have the same dad.

That is cool! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom