October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!!

That is a pretty great hatch, especially considering the heat fluctuations!! So many cute chicks!! :jumpy :ya :jumpy

Thank you. I'm kinda in shock. And I had to assist the super dark bcms like last hatch. So it's been a crazy 24 hours! Sooo adorable and worth it!
1f60d.png
1f423.png

uPsIDE DoWN ChICk UPDATE:

He was determined but very small compared to the others. He gave it his best but gave up the fight last night. Sweet dreams upsidedown chick rip.

Me too.

My other chicks drowned... only 1 hatched but I'm happy
I am sorry to hear of your other chicks' demise. I had my first drowned by hatch - I guess the egg was filled with more fluid than normal(have not seen this before), it pipped on the bottom side-the fluid rushed out and sealed the egg's opening.

LL
Your kiwi chick is very cute.
love.gif

I am sorry to hear of your other chicks' demise. I had my first drowned by hatch - I guess the egg was filled with more fluid than normal(have not seen this before), it pipped on the bottom side-the fluid rushed out and sealed the egg's opening.

LL
Your kiwi chick is very cute.
love.gif

Thanks. What does kiwi mean?

I have some tiny Serama chicks hatching... With help. They are all 3 out of the egg and resting. I gave them some vitamin water in the incubator. When they are dry I will get photos. They are SO cute.... Black spots on their beaks! :love

Back
Top Bottom