October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!!

I have to share my statistics that I find interesting. I did dry incubation for tge first time this hatch. I weighed all eggs before going into the incubator, and throughout incubation. The last weigh in was day 18. The eggs that lost 12%+ percent of weight hatched first. The ones that have yet to pip are the eggs that lost the least water. 10% or less.

I find this statistic interesting. I hope they hatch.

Great stats I might try weighing my next batch I'm starting this week just starting day 21 this afternoon 1 pipped out of 13 but I def hear a lot of tapping morse code going on in there hopeful to have some pics in the morning!!!

Great stats I might try weighing my next batch I'm starting this week just starting day 21 this afternoon 1 pipped out of 13 but I def hear a lot of tapping morse code going on in there hopeful to have some pics in the morning!!!

Good luck with the hatch. Currently I have 7 hatched 5 pips out of 18 eggs that went into lock down. Mine seem to get to work in early morning and bedtime.

Had this one hatch out during science class.

I have to share my statistics that I find interesting. I did dry incubation for tge first time this hatch. I weighed all eggs before going into the incubator, and throughout incubation. The last weigh in was day 18. The eggs that lost 12%+ percent of weight hatched first. The ones that have yet to pip are the eggs that lost the least water. 10% or less.

I find this statistic interesting. I hope they hatch.

That is interesting! Oh how I struggle with excess humidity! :barnie

My pip seems to have been napping all day I am hearing quite a bit of peeping from the bator my fiancé has never had chicks thought I was pulling his leg lol.

My pip seems to have been napping all day I am hearing quite a bit of peeping from the bator my fiancé has never had chicks thought I was pulling his leg lol.
Lol. My pips from this morning are resting too. Hoping they get back to work before bedtime. I need some sleep!

Back
Top Bottom