October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!!

Sorry for yalls troubles. =( I was so excited to see the darkest maran egg I had it there pip. I left for 2 hours. Came back and it had unzipped half way around. And then died. It smothered. It's air cell was sideways and wonky. Somehow it turned and smothered itself.
1f622.png
poor baby. Plus I noticed the incubator Ssaid 96 degrees. I thought that kind of low check the memory and it had jumped to 106. This is the crappies incubator I have ever owned. It's such a joke. Do not buy a new little giant. I liked the old style ones. Had great hatches in them.

Last edited:
Sorry for yalls troubles. =( I was so excited to see the darkest maran egg I had it there pip. I left for 2 hours. Came back and it had unzipped half way around. And then died. It smothered. It's air cell was sideways and wonky. Somehow it turned and smothered itself.
1f622.png
poor baby. Plus I noticed the incubator Ssaid 96 degrees. I thought that kind of low check the memory and it had jumped to 106. This is the crappies incubator I have ever owned. It's such a joke. Do not buy a new little giant. I liked the old O essay. Had great hatches in them.

Awe, I am sorry it didn't hatch.
1f623.png

1f622.png
poor baby. Plus I noticed the incubator Ssaid 96 degrees. I thought that kind of low check the memory and it had jumped to 106. This is the crappies incubator I have ever owned. It's such a joke. Do not buy a new little giant. I liked the old style ones. Had great hatches in them.
Make your own: Rush Lane Poultry guy has a video tutorial. I made two following his example, they work great.I tried to lookup his website this morning and it looks like he is no longer maintaining it. He still has several YouTube videos.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF930A6DE93134EE8

Last edited:
Make your own: Rush Lane Poultry guy has a video tutorial. I made two following his example, they work great.I tried to lookup his website this morning and it looks like he is no longer maintaining it. He still has several YouTube videos. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF930A6DE93134EE8
I have been reading lots of diy threads! I found someone on Craigslist who has a wine cooler incubator they made. Wish they would email me back!

Back
Top Bottom