October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!!

I
Internal or external pip?? That is very exciting!!!

External, there are two more which I think have pipped internally. Anouther one just hatched! :weee

Sorry not the best photo, but my iPads camera is terrible. I'll take some better pics when they fluff up.

ok I give in.... I just received my very first incubator on thursday and my daughters(12 and 13) helped me pick out some eggs to put in last night.... Its is official I have taken on a full Crazy Chicken Lady Status... and loving it

ok I give in.... I just received my very first incubator on thursday and my daughters(12 and 13) helped me pick out some eggs to put in last night.... Its is official I have taken on a full Crazy Chicken Lady Status... and loving it

Crazy chicken Lady status is a badge of honor! Wear it proudly and good luck with your eggs. What are you hatching? Soon we will be moving over to the November hatch a long if you care to join us there :)

highfive.gif
Welcome to the Crazy Chicken Lady Club! It is a happy, fluffy place to be. My son is coming home from college for Thanksgiving, and I have to tell him my guest room is full of cute chicks!
gig.gif

Hope to see you in the November Hatch-A-Long.

I have one wHite leghorn roo in with a couple easter Eggers, a couple white leghorn, speckled sussex, delaware, welsummer, and golden sexlink. And I have a rir roo in with golden sexlink, welsummer, and new Hampshire so it should be interesting

:highfive:  Welcome to the Crazy Chicken Lady Club!  It is a happy, fluffy place to be. My son is coming home from college for Thanksgiving, and I have to tell him my guest room is full of cute chicks! :gig
Hope to see you in the November Hatch-A-Long. 

I can see it now... "Sorry son, we gave your room away to the chickens." :lau

Back
Top Bottom