Office Work, Part Deux: Professional Mayhen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maple - Sounds like grammie and her nasty undies need to be banned from the kitchen. On the good side I bet the girls had a blast.

Nells makes another beautiful coop.

Algae is enjoying her broodines.

Debi - What the heck. You never did say what happened to the kittie. So sad.
hugs.gif

Dacs - come back....

Where is Buffy?

Orchid - still alive from your walk?

This was a multi-post so dacs won't have to read 7 separate pages.

Maple your post reminded of the time I was cooking turkey dinner, and as I pulled the turkey out, all the juices spilled in the oven and smoked out the whole house and every one had to come in and eat and the house wa all smokey.

Deb, sorry about your kitty.

Maggie, whats the temp in Texas? Its cold here and I may need to visit you.
Couple freak hail storms here and there yesterday and Mt Toro was covered in white as I drove to town yesterday to take my dad to doctor, actually he drove, cuz my car was driving elsewhere.

Debi -sorry to hear about the cat. We've done that once or twice and it's no fun.Hopefully he's at peace now. I hate seeing them in pain.

I just got back from work. Paid to sleep in my truck. I'm actually in OT now. So tonight will be straight time and 1/2. My job is stressful some days and other days - total gravy.

J is ticked. He's supposed to go to WY next week. Don't know how. No money and we haven't replaced the other truck yet, so no wheels. I don't know why he didn't plan better for this. He never plans. But I told him a month ago, I can't bail him out. He's on his own for this one.

Gonna get the barn squared away today. Must get kittens out of house! Then I can work on my brooder building. Thats right, I said BUILDING. Screw a little coop, I got a whole building!!!

Problem is, I have to decide what to do with the 3 GL pullets in "quarantine". I know this is a total "newb" thing to say but, do I really HAVE to keep them out for a month? If I could get my camper coop moved over here, then it wouldn't be any big deal, but it's been too wet and it's supposed to rain again. It's like the weather doesn't want me to have more chickens!

Anywho, once I get the brooder building squared away, then I can work on repairing the coop that was here when we moved in. The run on it has to be totally cleaned out. All these reed things growing in there. And then put up the fence for the camper coop - providing I can ever get the thing out of LH's yard!!

Oh and If it warms up a touch more, Miss P is getting a bath - the dog AND the horse!!! Both are disgusting and neither has had a bath since last fall.

I be Pee Boo! oh well, whatever
gig.gif

There are avocados at subway

once, you could not find an artichoke anywhere, no where, notta, and I live in the artichoke capitol!

Guess I'm an Octohen

ibpboo[b :

]I be Pee Boo! oh well, whatever [/b]
gig.gif

There are avocados at subway

once, you could not find an artichoke anywhere, no where, notta, and I live in the artichoke capitol!

Guess I'm an Octohen

lol.png
And they forgot to mention in your description that your a lundy!
wee.gif

Got the dishes done, trash taken out and a nail through my foot. Awesome sauce!

I survived the night...got the girls off to Brownie day camp. Got an hour before the missionary boys come. Will have Ava home until after lunch time when neighbor gets home from her agenda for the day.

Thinking what will I have the missionaries do? Maybe tackle some keep items in the garage and have them transport to my storage?

My realitor friend came over and gave me these suggestions:

Get rid of all the clutter.
lau.gif
hide.gif
hu.gif

She understands that's a huge undertaking and said, yep, I'd be overwhelmed too. I can't believe how much stuff has been donated for the church rummage sale, how much stuff I put in storage, and how much stuff is yet to go.... I do have more donation stuff piled up on the porch, a table to gift to my nephew, and 2 bags of clothes for my neice. But there is STILL so much.

Then she said I need to find a place for the animals till I move? How am I supposed to do this? I can put the bunny in the chicken coop. She says she likes the coop and run area...it looks nice. Then she said when she sold her house, when it was going to get shown, she'd pack up her animals in her car, vacuum and deoderize, and then leave for a few hours. It's important she said there are no signs of pets in the house or they will low ball me.

and no clutter...or they will low ball me. She says to leave some things "staged" so when people come through they can see how their items will look in the house.

She said what I have going for me is the land and the size of the house, the cast iron stove, great big rooms, and someone like her husband will look at it and think he can fix this or that but the selling point is there aren't any houses in the area with this much land and this size house that are under 200,000 and all of them are fixer uppers at any rate. I won't get 200,000 that's not what it appraised for but she says I will walk away with some money. She's worried because she says I need to have it on the market in April...prime selling right now. She says it should be on the market RIGHT NOW. eeeek!! So she said, box everything up, get it to your storage and sort through it at new house. guuuuh...

ok, so....I guess I need to move my booty. Between me and granny it's just a huge underhauling. The missionaries will definately help...2 young strong motivated guys. And mom called one of my sisters friends who's out of work currently to help mon and thurs.

Mom's refinancing was finished yesterday...something has to go through the mail and when that's done and notorized...then we can get going on the loan for my house. I just wish I could start moving in right now. sigh.....

Someone light a fire under my butt...and please, don't let it be stinky burned taco shells....my house still reaks...candles are burning as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom