Office Work, Part Deux: Professional Mayhen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so hot? Waaaaaaaaaah.

Bought some hanging flowers today. My house is starting to look cute again.

206724_1661150214069_1396616701_31369110_8366925_n.jpg

The chickens were very excited by me standing in the front yard. apparently they think scratch and treats are MAGIC and just fly out of my body randomly. Crazy birds.

215447_1661162614379_1396616701_31369133_270077_n.jpg

Quote:
Nella! Your house is adorable!!!!

Deb, I'll have to see about one. It was a dirty nail. Although it went through the sole of my shoe first so maybe that cleaned it off some.

I did not step on a nail. I just worked at moving since 10:30 today and my body is aching and bruised. I've got HUGE bruises all due to the blood thinners. yay me. I am soooo sore...my back aches to stand and my herniated neck disc...well, they always ache and make my arms numb and tingley and now my wrists are having weakness and pain. Dr.'s like, let me prescribe you some more pain meds...that don't touch the pain. sigh. Let me just get a hook up to some morphine for a day and nock me out. I remember the last time I was in the hospital and they had to do a procedure that hurt and burned so they gave me some morphine through my iv line and they are like, on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the pain now? I said, "Nice." waaa haaa haaaa....I wanna feel nice again.

my kids standin here naked and tootin...guess that means i'm supposed to rinse her hair out.

fine....i'm comin....

nelly....cute digs!

Quote:
Nella! Your house is adorable!!!!

Deb, I'll have to see about one. It was a dirty nail. Although it went through the sole of my shoe first so maybe that cleaned it off some.

About as clean as having a stranger come by and spit on a boo boo and wipe it off with a hankie they just pulled out of their pocket. And, puncture wound are very inclined to get infected. Has it been 10 years or more since you had a tetanus shot? Did you receive them regularly when you were a child?

Nells, you have the cutest, cleanest house! Love it.

Maple, go soak in a bubble bath. That would be more healing than the morphine headache you will get after the initial pain relief.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sarah! Get the tetanus shot. I had the displeasure of watching a woman die of tetanus very early in my career. It is not pleasant for the person experiencing it nor for the people taking care of said person. A nail through the foot in a farmyard environment has to be one of the nastiest things outside of a sewer you can inject yourself with. Just sayin.

BATTY!
Get the shot TODAY.

When I stabbed myself carving pumpkins I learned that the shot is only effective as a preventative for a short period of time.

Go GO GO!!!!

Quote:
Sarah! Get the tetanus shot. I had the displeasure of watching a woman die of tetanus very early in my career. It is not pleasant for the person experiencing it nor for the people taking care of said person. A nail through the foot in a farmyard environment has to be one of the nastiest things outside of a sewer you can inject yourself with. Just sayin.

BATTY!
Get the shot TODAY.

When I stabbed myself carving pumpkins I learned that the shot is only effective as a preventative for a short period of time.

Go GO GO!!!!

Thank you wegot, maybe she will listen to you.

I hope she does. Because I'm sure her shoe didn't wipe off enough crud and may've deposited some new crud.
I'm sure she'd worried about the cost, though. But Batty needs to keep both her feet....

Oh good Lord, people. I know my shoe did clean crap off. I was being silly.

I'll gonna soak in epsom salts and I've been keeping it clean. It doesn't hurt near as much today. Although it's still pretty sore.

The last time I remember a tetanus shot was when I was pregnant with my son. He'll be 16 in a couple weeks. I don't know why they didn't give me one when I wrecked. They should have. When I was passed out in the ER, when I was less trouble!!

And it's sunday, so not much I can do about anything today. I have health insurance through work, but I'm not paying ER fees for a tetanus shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom