Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #9 - Write and Win!

Pics
Wait...back up the koala cart here, dude! Who owes WHO a trip to Australia?????

I think I was quite clear on it,,Did you forget when I took you there? Is the old dementia kicking in again? Or was it all the exotic drinks you had down there that made you forget the trip?

I will say you are lots of fun with a constant blood Alcohol content of 0.25... I was amazed at the bravery you showed when kicking that snake away from me..

Looking forward to the return trip on your dollar this time!:old

My third entry, an article about sexlinks. :) That's it, I've done my part!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/an-inside-look-at-the-humble-sexlink-chicken.73484/

Editing to add, if anyone's wondering, that puts us at 29 entries, not counting the ones that were double posted.
big smile.gif

Last edited:
Earlier today someone posted about there chicken and someone else tagged a lot of people to try and help. When you log into the emergency section have it set up so you can click on one thing (like diseases, or prolapse, etc.) and those people who are experienced in it can see the post and helped out with it right away. If a hole lot of people hitting up the emergency board it's hard to sort through them all. Some cases are simple when others needs really good advice.

Back
Top Bottom