Ended Official BYC Contest - Post Your Best (Worst) Chicken Molt Pictures - 2022

I assume, even though there haven't been any posts in a while, that the contest is still open for entries? I didn't think I'd have a bird to enter as my usual hard molters went easy on it this year, but then Harley decided to just drop half of her feathers at once this past week. :th Looks like the competition's pretty stiff this year, but she really gave it her all anyway!

Harley 1.jpg
harley 2.jpg
Harley 3.jpg
Harley 4.jpg

Now I'm just waiting on her sister Washburne to molt... and really hoping she has a lighter molt than Harley considering how soon it'll be frigid here! :fl

I assume, even though there haven't been any posts in a while, that the contest is still open for entries? I didn't think I'd have a bird to enter as my usual hard molters went easy on it this year, but then Harley decided to just drop half of her feathers at once this past week. :th Looks like the competition's pretty stiff this year, but she really gave it her all anyway!

Harley 1.jpg
harley 2.jpg
Harley 3.jpg
Harley 4.jpg

Now I'm just waiting on her sister Washburne to molt... and really hoping she has a lighter molt than Harley considering how soon it'll be frigid here! :fl
Yes, still open for entries. What type of feathering is that?

View attachment 3344474View attachment 3344475View attachment 3344476View attachment 3344477

Poor girl looks like a porcupine!

Back
Top Bottom