Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—What's Your Hobby?

Hobby #1: Beading
I create beaded items (rosaries, jewelry and such) and do repairs as well.

•I enjoy this hobby of mine as I take prideView attachment 3310691View attachment 3310692 in making each "order" as unique as the future owner. Not to mention I get to bring a smile to people's faces :)

•I mostly get to bead in my free time.... or when I'm panic crunching for a sale😅

• Sacrifice wise, I'm usually sleep deprived on weekends... heh

• Considering the fact that I've been beading for over 6yrs, I wouldn't say I'm and amateur; though, I still have a lot to learn!

•At the moment, my beading is my only source of income. I sell under my brand name of Catherine Siena Creations
View attachment 3310690
Love it!

I have tons of hobbies! But this is my only money making one. I sell and breed chickens. I try to keep the best quality I can get. Some day I would like to get closer to show quality but I'm happy with what I've got for now. I have a little over 40 chickens. The ones I sell are:
Olive Egger (Easter Egger roo over BCM hens)
Easter Egger ( Easter Egger roo x Easter Egger hen)
Leghorn Easter Egger ( Easter Egger roo over Leghorn hen)
These are all in the same pen.
Then I have a pen for
Silver Sebrights ( I only have 4)
Golden Sebrights (I have 6)
Silver Duckwings ( Only a pair, I hope to get more)
Silkies (I also only have a pair of them but I'm getting more hens soon)
So I have a small 'business' that I run in South Carolina. I ship eggs sometimes, but I never have shipped chicks, and I don't think I want to.
Dancing Script (1).png
Leghorn Easter Eggers.png
Easter Eggers.png
Dancing Script.png
Your paragraph text.png
White Silkies.png

I have tons of hobbies! But this is my only money making one. I sell and breed chickens. I try to keep the best quality I can get. Some day I would like to get closer to show quality but I'm happy with what I've got for now. I have a little over 40 chickens. The ones I sell are:
Then I have a pen for
So I have a small 'business' that I run in South Carolina. I ship eggs sometimes, but I never have shipped chicks, and I don't think I want to.
View attachment 3310933View attachment 3310934View attachment 3310935View attachment 3310937View attachment 3310938View attachment 3310939
For any of you that would like to see my business its called Happy Hatchings on Facebook.

Then I have a pen for
View attachment 3310933View attachment 3310934View attachment 3310935View attachment 3310937View attachment 3310938View attachment 3310939

Lovely birds @Sc_chickengirl!

Back
Top Bottom