Official Contest: Worst Chicken Molt Pictures - Winner!

Today is a sad day Alex just passed she had been struggling with Prolapse, today all her intestines came out
sad.png
I could not bare looking at it
and I think that she was suffering too, so I had DH take her out side
hit.gif

But I kept her very comfortable in her last days, she lived a happy life as an inside chicken, I remember dressing her up with my little Chihuahua dog's clothes
gig.gif
she looked so cute.
I will miss her for sure
sad.png

Last edited:
Nava, so sorry to hear your news about Alex.
It's so very hard to lose those we love, be they 2 legged or 4 legged.
I'll bet she's giving you a great big chicken smile from up above, 'cause you gave her such a good life while she was here.
We hurt with you.

Oh, Alex, the perfect molting bird.

Forever in my heart for knowing being a princess comes from inside, not the outside.

I am terribly sorry for your loss Nava.
Thank you for sharing her with us.

Beth

Quote:
hugs.gif
So sorry for your loss. I lost my favorite guinea hen to prolapse: It is heartbreaking to watch. I really thought she was going to make it and then everything came out like your girl
sad.png
. Good thing you have a supportive DH to help you through this. I hope you got photos of her modeling the dog's clothes for posterity!

I am so upset about your loss.
hit.gif
Alex was the most sweet looking bird I've ever seen. She made me smile. Thank you for sharing her with us
hugs.gif

Quote:
OMG!!!!your right. Thats hard to believe. Im hysterical. She actual looks like she knows shes not pretty. Poor girl. But I know she is very beautiful full feathered.

Back
Top Bottom