I'm convinced the wildlife around here do spread the word that I'm pretty harmless.
I've had chances to eat darn near everything and I never do, plus I've got those chickens singing my praises everyday climbing all over me.
I am probably the saddest predator they've ever seen.
I can whip it out though if something dangerous comes around, my dog impression is to die for and gets results. :p
Word is out what a pushover you are! :lol: A pellet gun might get some respect . . .
You know I didn't even think of the more lewd under tones of it until after I put it together.
It was just a girl and her rooster sharing a glance, mind slipped into the gutter shortly after though.....
I still like it, too sparkly not to like it.:)
Maybe too mature subject for us? I do like the rooster!

Coons tear up and weasels go through chicken wire. Coons fit through the CP squares. Hardware cloth works better for me.
I have roosts across and length ways. It's easier across because I shoved them in the CP. But the length ways are out of the way. Just finding something to attach them to. One coop is split in half and the roost attached by the door and a 2x4 support leg in the middle. They kept digging and I ended up putting a roost across and resting the lengthways roost on it for support.
Another coop, 8x24, has a small coop the inside the roost rests on.
Let us know what you end up with
I have some hardware cloth and have thought about putting some around the base of it. Maybe 24” high.

When I set it in place I will put some chicken wire around it also on the ground. We have foxes and they will try and dig in sometimes.

Garden isn’t doing good but the flowers are looking nice.
88ADBBB4-40F5-4731-B618-91E1AD7410C2.jpeg
6DB4915D-4EE3-46D4-880A-22DF000B9512.jpeg
A940518B-4C87-48F9-809A-3B7017D9613A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom