OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Covington near Troy new to this site and raising chickens. Started with 12 that number grew to 120 mixed breeds chickens and banties and two turkeys. I lost 6 little banties and one older 2 week pullet. All seem doing good now. My coop is almost ready for them. The yard will be done by Sunday hopefully.

Does anyone know does our state hold a chickenstock? I’ve been seeing posts on other states but not Ohio..sounds like could be a lot of fun...oh and hello fellow buckeyes I introduced myself awhile back but haven’t posted since..I’m in NW Ohio and right now only have 2 Pekins and a dog but getting more ducks soon and starting chickens soon as well..I’ve had chickens along with many others horses cows etc but it’s been years..getting back into the small home farm life and loving it!! Would love to meet people who don’t think I’m crazy for wanting a small farm lol and contacts for future use (swaps, sales etc) thanks and if anyone is planning,knows of or perhaps wants to help put together a chickenstock let me know!!! O-H-I-O

Does anyone know does our state hold a chickenstock? I’ve been seeing posts on other states but not Ohio..sounds like could be a lot of fun...oh and hello fellow buckeyes I introduced myself awhile back but haven’t posted since..I’m in NW Ohio and right now only have 2 Pekins and a dog but getting more ducks soon and starting chickens soon as well..I’ve had chickens along with many others horses cows etc but it’s been years..getting back into the small home farm life and loving it!! Would love to meet people who don’t think I’m crazy for wanting a small farm lol and contacts for future use (swaps, sales etc) thanks and if anyone is planning,knows of or perhaps wants to help put together a chickenstock let me know!!! O-H-I-O

I would be SO DOWN with that! Columbus is right in the middle of the state. Just sayin'...

Sharing this just in case someone wants to go.
C82D30DA-2DEC-4B06-96D6-8B5D196C310C.png

And again...any NEOH chicken people want to work with me on run design? I have a few ideas. Also, what do you do in the winter when the snow is two feet deep? I'm thinking about moving mine closer to the house and giving them a smaller run for those months.

Back
Top Bottom