OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

ISO hen aprons for Orpingtons. My rooster just can't help himself and the hens' backs are looking a bit bare! New or used is fine. I'd prefer to trade but I can buy too. I have Buff Orpingtons hatching eggs and chicks (Cedar Crest lines - sooooo gorgeous and fluffy!) that I can trade as well as Orpington cross hatching eggs and chicks. Limited number of colored hatching eggs and chicks too including Isbar over Ameraucana and Isbar over Black Copper Maran, plus Isbar over Silkie crosses.

Pic of my Orpington flock for attention.

IMG_0433.JPG

Hello, I am being transferred to Ohio a lot sooner than expected and my new workplace is in Columbus. I was just wondering if there is a place fairly near Columbus that allows not only chickens, but roosters too. I would love to keep breeding after the move. I am willing to drive an hour to get to Columbus, but not really any longer.

Look outside of the City of Columbus, the whole county is considered Columbus. Try Marysville area, Lancaster area, Circleville area. Where exactly are you going to be working, downtown? Just be aware that the Columbus housing market is on fire, so you're probably going to have to move out a little bit anyway.

Late to the party! But I am in Zanesfield ohio. I have 6 cochin bantams (looking for MORE) and 3 pekins with 1 fawn and white runner. If anyone here has any bantam cochin pullets...I NEED SOME!! lol. I figured out 4 of my 6 are roos!! BOO!! Welcome to Cbus!! I am originally from Cincinnati.

Hi I live in Cincinnati and was wondering if someone could help further explain the process for filing paperwork with Hamilton county and if it is really necessary. Im just starting to look into getting chickens and want to cover my bases.

Hi I live in Cincinnati and was wondering if someone could help further explain the process for filing paperwork with Hamilton county and if it is really necessary. Im just starting to look into getting chickens and want to cover my bases.
You can check the county website for info but most cities, townships, villages have their own rules. Finding the zoning inspector for your town is your best bet. I’ve found giving them all call and asking questions saves me time and frustration. Generally the only thing that can superseded the town zoning is an HOA.

Does anyone live in the around Belpre, Marietta, that knows where I can get whole grains for my flock. the current mixture that I have doesn't have enough protein. Right now I can find Cracked corn, sunflower seeds, whole oats.

I bought a bag of layer pellets and the only thing that will eat the pellets are the ducks.

Does anyone live in the around Belpre, Marietta, that knows where I can get whole grains for my flock. the current mixture that I have doesn't have enough protein. Right now I can find Cracked corn, sunflower seeds, whole oats.

I bought a bag of layer pellets and the only thing that will eat the pellets are the ducks.

There had to be a feed store, Tractor Supply, or Rural King. There's a TSC in Athens on East State Street if you can't find anything else.

Try AgLand in Marietta. On 2nd or 3rd street, not far from the Williamstown bridge.

Back
Top Bottom