OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Rain all day here. I guess my Call ducklings might ship out today. I was thinking it would be yesterday. I had to have surgery on my forehead from too much sun yesterday and my thinking was off because of all of the pain. I hope everyone has a good day.

Rain all day here. I guess my Call ducklings might ship out today. I was thinking it would be yesterday. I had to have surgery on my forehead from too much sun yesterday and my thinking was off because of all of the pain. I hope everyone has a good day.
Praying for a speedy recovery from your surgery. Quite a big weather change from yesterday. Going back into work, after a 4 month hiatus. Hope my hand can handle the day. Hope everyone has a great day today.

Praying for a speedy recovery from your surgery. Quite a big weather change from yesterday. Going back into work, after a 4 month hiatus. Hope my hand can handle the day. Hope everyone has a great day today.
Thank you and I pray that you do well at work today with your hand. Let us know how things go and hopefully all will be well. You have a great day also.

BROODY FOR HIRE (serious)
View attachment 3780620
Hi everyone. This is a serious post, believe it or not. I have an extremely stubborn broody named Ursula. She won't stop until she has chicks. The only problem is, I can't take anymore chicks right now because I am going on a trip in June and don't trust a sitter to watch over young chickens for me. She's gonna starve herself staying broody, so I was wondering if anyone would want to make a deal with me: buy some hatching eggs (or I will buy some local barnyard mix eggs), let Ursula hatch them out, and I will give you whatever hatches, free of charge.

She's a proven mother, as I let her raise my meat chicks last fall (put day old chicks under her). She stayed with them for 6 weeks! I'm happy to keep the newly hatched chicks with Ursula for little after hatch, but you'll have to get them within two or 3 weeks so I'm not losing too much on feed costs.

Anyway, I'm on the west side of Cleveland. Please let me know if you're interested and we can get this started ASAP!
Update: I have decided I am going to buy the hatching eggs for Ursula.

Will anyone take some free chicks in about a month? I'm trying to decide whether to get a half dozen or full dozen eggs.

Back
Top Bottom