OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

It actually killed me yesterday..even haven only done 5 hours. Felt so frustrated that, what should have taken me only 10 minutes to do, took me 30 because I was struggling with my left hand.

Thank you for the prayers, though...means alot!
You are most welcome. It seems after we have been hurt things take quite a while to be back to normal. Sorry to hear you were in so much pain. My face is still very painful from where they took the bad skin cells out from the sun. I have a funeral to go to tomorrow for a coworker and I look terrible and feel bad so I can relate to your pain. I pray that we both recover sooner than later and feel more normal soon.

You are most welcome. It seems after we have been hurt things take quite a while to be back to normal. Sorry to hear you were in so much pain. My face is still very painful from where they took the bad skin cells out from the sun. I have a funeral to go to tomorrow for a coworker and I look terrible and feel bad so I can relate to your pain. I pray that we both recover sooner than later and feel more normal soon.
Well, the funny thing is that my coworkers thought I was a victim of a drive-by shooting since I belong to a motorcycle club...that brought a chuckle to me.

Well, the funny thing is that my coworkers thought I was a victim of a drive-by shooting since I belong to a motorcycle club...that brought a chuckle to me.
What's even funnier is I was going to tell the kids on my bus that I got shot between the eyes and lived to tell about it.lol That was much more exciting than I was young and dumb and lived in the sun. lol I actually did get shot in the head with needles, about 12 times so I guess I could be telling them the truth. lol I was surprised my ducks didn't care what I looked like, as long as I had that food and lettuce, that was all that mattered to them. lol

Hi............Not from Ohio, but just wanted to say I like your state.
Cool crystal caves! I also love The Wilds zoo.
Well Hi to you. So happy that you found cool things in our State. I have relatives that have moved away thinking we have nothing here to offer. It's nice that someone from another state can find our cool stuff. May I ask where you are? Thanks for liking us!!!

Back
Top Bottom