OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Quote:
We used to live in Clintonville. My MIL lives near OSU around the Kenny Rd./Kinnear Rd. area so we are in Columbus a lot. She has a neighbor with a few hens who is also thought of as the "chicken lady". At first I thought it may be you, but um, you don't look 70 years old to me
wink.png

I'm in North Ridgeville Oh and we have chickens at my house and my BF's in Elyria. We sell my bantam eggs for $2/dozen and his full size for $3/doz. Tried going higher on the big ones but no takers.

Hey fellow Buckeyes, I'm bumping up this thread because I want to find someone who has pullets for sale. Anyone have anything? I only want to add two more to my flock, and the hatcheries in Ohio require a minimum pick-up order of 3 (they say it's state law...can anyone tell me WHY it's state law that you can't buy one or two chicks, but must buy three? Ugh).

Amy

Quote:
It was put in effect due to stores selling single chicks at easter. It is spose to make it so you will think twice if having to pay for more than just one throwaway chick. I thought it was 6 as a minimum, but that may have been lowered. Read the stop the chicken abuse/ no more colored chicks threads, and you will understand better.

Anyone interested in buying a turkey for the holidays?

I raise large whites, and have them locally processed. They are free range, treated like pets practically. And this year they will be all organic! Great meat and much healthier than store bought turkey.

I also have meat chickens for sale starting in mid summer. Is there an interest for any of this??

I raise them the same way! They are locally processed and are great for any meal. I am able to get them canned, boneless, or complete (with bone, breasts, thighs, legs, wings, etc.).

I would like to see if theres an interest for this meat! All prices are very reasonable, however, have not yet been determined.

I also sell brown eggs year round!

I am located in Northeast Ohio near Canal Fulton and Akron!

I'm a Buckeye:D...Chillicothe,Ohio.
My Wife,three kids and myself raise Ducks,Chickens and sheep for 4-H. I have visited this site many times but this is the first time I have replied to any posts.I'm glad to see there are other Chicken fans out there from Ohio.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom