OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

From what I've read, that is a good sign! Although I don't have any personal experience yet -- over a hundred chickens and so far not one has gone broody!
barnie.gif

I've got quite a few determined broody hens over here at the house. Every time you turn around they are sitting on a nest of eggs again. this last time I let them keep their chicks instead of taking the chicks away from them whether they accidentally get killed or not that way they don't sit and make more chicks here!

I've got quite a few determined broody hens over here at the house. Every time you turn around they are sitting on a nest of eggs again. this last time I let them keep their chicks instead of taking the chicks away from them whether they accidentally get killed or not that way they don't sit and make more chicks here!

Lol. I keep checking to see if I see any signs of babies. Urg! Well I should be getting a pretty paint roo this weekend. So at least when they sit they should be fertile eggs. My poor turken mix is now broody but we only have 2 Roos and neither are old enough to do their job.

Hooray! Finally some good news! Great pile o'eggs, cluckitall! Like a little treasure trove
ya.gif
And congratulations on that ribbon, Meanstreak...brag all ya want, we love to hear it!!

Minihorse, have you tried taking Buck for a trailer ride? My horses ALWAYS poop in the trailer and I saved myself some Vet bills from OSU just by taking them down the road in their "taxi"...prayers that all goes well for the poor boy...

Silkie chickies hatching in the 'bator...WOO-HOO!!!
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif
Go little silkies!!!

Back
Top Bottom