OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Quote:
I have B/B/S Silkies and Orpingtons!

LOVE the orpingtons - have considered adding them to my flock - but am still on the ever difficult hunt for a really nice Speckled Sussex hen or two! Nice to meet you !

Quote:
I'm partial to BUCKEYES!!!

Great website! Have a friend who raises Buckeyes as well - near Columbus - she swears by them!

Thanks!!!!!!
Buckeyes really are a very under appreciated breed. They are outstanding in every regard.

HAVE YOU SEEN HER? MISSING FROM WELLINGTON, OH

Gwen Wright http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Find-Gwen-Virag-Simon-Wright/140165842695766

She has been missing form my hometown since 10/6. She made a $500 withdraw from and ATM in Mt. Vernon, OH shortyly after disappearing. Authorities have just found her car in Peebles, OH Adams County which boarders KY. Any information call Wellington Police Dept 440-647-2244

Visit the page above for pictures and more info or google Gwen Wright Missing

Please, help this family by spreading the word!

Hi everyone! I live in Tipp City, Ohio! I have two light brahmas and an EE who was supposed to be a hen, but turned out to be a roo! Still love him, we'll just order more hens!

She took off on her own, however, from the sounds of it, this was more of a cry for help. Luckily, she was found (face down, unresponsive, on a bike path in Chillicothe, OH) She was hospitalized and is supposedly now home with her family. I don't know the entire story, but what I do know is we shouldn't judge and should be thankful this woman is now safe and sound. Seemed as thought she had a lot going on her her life and we all have our breaking points! The important thing is her and her family can now move forward.

Thanks to all who said a prayer and kept an eye out. That's what a community is for! I think this family will continue to need prayers, so keep them in mind
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom