OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I'm NPIP tested again! Makes my day!

Now to finish enough breeding pens for next year to new able to separate everyone. Guess that's what I get for adding new breeds.
something about this sounds very familiar to me
lau.gif
. i think true addiction is when your hobby's buildings have more square feet than your house.

You'd think the earth had flooded again as wet as it is here, but we only got a few short sheets of rain. The ducks will have a field day, but the chickens and horses will not be thrilled.

electric is still on amazingly enough. i am the last person on this line, so when our electric goes out; its usually for a day or more.

we did have one really strong windstorm along with a downpour of rain. there are several limbs and trash in the roads, and several puddles. by morning things should be ok, as long as we dont get another one like that.

hi all! Wapak OK I think, I am at work north of there and not heard of any damage. will check for limbs down on run and in my yard once home. its been a rough year having a wooded lot, June storm took out ten trees and tops. still have some of them hung up. hope your power is on soon.

We had hanging flower baskets blowing sideways in the air but we're all good here on the Shelby/Champaign County border! Not even a flicker on the power thank goodness.

Power flickered once here last night but otherwise held up.

Looks like I've got birds starting to get colds/pneumonia from the weather constantly changing. I've got 4 that are either sneezing or sound congested. Now I've got the 4 seperated out from the rest. Blah. I hate having sick animals. At least everyone is still eating and drinking good. Anything better than Tylan I could use Brian?

Back
Top Bottom