OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

This has been a hard decision, yet again I am cutting way down. I'm selling all crested cream legbars, blue laced red wyandottes, coronation sussex, chocolate Wyandotte (only have a rooster), black american bantam orpington pair,and maybe more. I'm only going to continue on with the ohiki, english orpingtons, swedish flower hens, large fowl cochins, and probably the porcelain d'uccle. Of anyones interested in anything, send me a PM. All stock came from the best stock I could find. All stock is at least breeder quality. I've also got 2 silver call duck hens that I'd be interested in trading for 2 snowy hens of the same or better quality. I've got a couple breeder quality greys I'd trade for snowy hens to.

This has been a hard decision, yet again I am cutting way down. I'm selling all crested cream legbars, blue laced red wyandottes, coronation sussex, chocolate Wyandotte (only have a rooster), black american bantam orpington pair,and maybe more. I'm only going to continue on with the ohiki, english orpingtons, swedish flower hens, large fowl cochins, and probably the porcelain d'uccle. Of anyones interested in anything, send me a PM. All stock came from the best stock I could find. All stock is at least breeder quality. I've also got 2 silver call duck hens that I'd be interested in trading for 2 snowy hens of the same or better quality. I've got a couple breeder quality greys I'd trade for snowy hens to.

I would be interested in call hens but have none to trade for them. I lost all but a snowy drake & a grey hen a couple weeks ago.

I'm willing to sell them but the silvers are very nice for being in project stages and hard to find. I'm asking $50 each on them. The grey I'd probably let 1 go and she'd be $20

Copied and pasted for you guys to read.

Hi. We are writing you today to notify you of our upcoming swap meet.

We changed the name to Northeast Indiana Poultry, Waterfowl, and Exotics Swap Meet, because we had it brought to our attention at the swap meet last year that people might not know that the term poultry encompasses more than just chickens. We gladly welcome ducks, pigeons, turkeys, geese, pheasants, quail, etc. In fact we encourage it! We are hoping for a much larger turn out this year. We also lowered the cage rental prices-the only reason we even charge for the cages is to try and cover the cost of the building. We hope to see you all there! The information is included below.

Date: Saturday- April 25,2015
Place: Poultry building at the Wells Co. 4-H grounds
Time: 10am-2pm (please do not show up early an expect to be allowed in the barn early. This was an issue last year. When the big doors are open, you are welcome to come in.)
Vendor Fee (1 table)=$7
Cage Fee(1 cage)=$3
Admission=FREE!!!

Aside from the poultry, waterfowl, etc that people we will bring to sell, we hope to have some vendors selling supplies and books. There will e at least 1 vendor guaranteed!

We greatly appreciate pre-registering. We don't ask for money upfront, we just ask for your word that you will be selling. It also a big help to let us know what you are bringing. This helps us let people know what to expect to be there.

To register or ask questions, please email [email protected]

Thank you!

Thanks for the info. I would like to go to a swap meet sometime this year. Aside from the quarantine period, are there any other precautions others take who attend swap meets?

Thanks for the info.  I would like to go to a swap meet sometime this year.  Aside from the quarantine period, are there any other precautions others take who attend swap meets?
ask whoever you buy birds from if they vaccinate for anything! A good friend on here to many of us had a very bad experience when he brought home a vaccinated bird and he didn't know it was vaccinated.

What was it vaccinated for? I do ask if they were Marek's vaccinated-sometimes. Although I think all the reading I have done, it's kind of like the flu shot. They either get it, or they don't. The vaccination may lessen it, but it doesn't guarantee they wont get it. Right?

ask whoever you buy birds from if they vaccinate for anything! A good friend on here to many of us had a very bad experience when he brought home a vaccinated bird and he didn't know it was vaccinated.

How was being vaccinated a bad thing? What happened?

Back
Top Bottom