OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

th.gif
Well then. Thanks for the heads up! I'd have shown up in April to very confusing situation. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one. Hopefully parking at the new location will be a little more organized..

And thanks, Brian. I'll look into the vaccine. Seems a daunting task of vaccinating all 50ish even if I can find the vaccine, but it'd be worth it to prevent something like that going around here. Why did I have to go and fall in love with the "pet" that is prone to so (so, so, so, so...) many life-threatening illnesses?! Feels like I've learned of a new one every day for the last year.

Hi I live in the Xenia Ohio area and was wondering if anyone close sells fertilized eggs I could buy from them...if so send me a message and what you have available. Thank you

Hello everyone. I'm looking to start get into a new breed, I currently have ameraucans. I love the cold hearty birds but I have trouble finding enough. Anyone have any suggestions?

I hope to add Brahmas this year, but may have to wait till next year to expand. our well collapsed Friday, so we have to drill new one and who knows if they will be able to or not with the minus temps coming.

Back
Top Bottom