OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Thanks
1f64c.png
1f64c.png

I have 2 out and one on its way.

Congrats! :woot
I am considering getting a third or fourth bird since I have heard I should always have at least that many. I have a black Australorpe and a EE right now. Anyone have chicks for sale near Cincinnati? I live in the city so I need quiet breeds if possible. What's out there? Feel free to PM thanks in advance

I live up in North West Ohio, plus I don't have any chicks for sale, so I can't be much help! :lol: Good luck with your search and hope you get a great chicken(s)! By the way, I LOVE EE's!

We're in progress on a long 8ft coop. We're hoping to move soon, but I needed more space so I designed a coop that would be easy to take with us. So far the only cost has been in screws, hinges, locks and a sheet of plywood. We already had most of the expensive stuff.

I am trying to rehome some roosters if anyone is interested? Free!! I live in Miami County. I only have 4 girls laying now and 6 more that are getting close. I have 4 roosters they are about 4 months old, that is just to many. White one is an EE I believe, & 2-Buff Brahma. The Black one is a Black Astralorp, he is pending pick up tonight. I may keep one.

I had 5 out of 14 mottled ameraucanas hatch which is about right with shipped eggs that were saddled. I also hatched some chocolate Orpington eggs from a local breeder which went really bad. I lost over half of them from blood rings to weeping eggs. Now I have 2 stuck in thier shells that I have to help out. I have always had 85% hatch rate so not sure what happen. O well, God's will is how I see it. At least I got 4 girls and 1 boy from mottled ameraucanas so I can breed them.
1f64c.png
1f64c.png

Everyone have a happy cool day! Looks like low 70's.

I had 5 out of 14 mottled ameraucanas hatch which is about right with shipped eggs that were saddled. I also hatched some chocolate Orpington eggs from a local breeder which went really bad. I lost over half of them from blood rings to weeping eggs. Now I have 2 stuck in thier shells that I have to help out. I have always had 85% hatch rate so not sure what happen. O well, God's will is how I see it. At least I got 4 girls and 1 boy from mottled ameraucanas so I can breed them.
1f64c.png
1f64c.png

Everyone have a happy cool day! Looks like low 70's.

Well, I guess that's better than nothing, and at least you got a rooster and some girls. Have a good day as well! :)

Back
Top Bottom