OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Will someone stop me! From hatching eggs, I found a new addiction and I can’t stop LOL. Four of our hens went broody almost 2 wks simultaneously (24 eggs under hens). We just hatched 13 in April and 10 last week in the incubator. I got 9 eggs in the incubator I just set a week ago. :barnie:th:oops:

Will someone stop me! From hatching eggs, I found a new addiction and I can’t stop LOL. Four of our hens went broody almost 2 wks simultaneously (24 eggs under hens). We just hatched 13 in April and 10 last week in the incubator. I got 9 eggs in the incubator I just set a week ago. :barnie:th:oops:
You’ll mostly find enablers here! LOL

Once you start it only gets worse. I’m getting ready to put 60 eggs in the incubator. There’s already 25 in there..... my bator holds 120 so there’s still room.

i heard flapping hard flapping only to find my baby turkey laying on the floor beside her sleeping roost dieing.sad but i loved her so much i picked her up to let her know momma loves her an i rubbed her back stroked her neck she did her eye roll that she dose to show me she likes it an then she died.she died an she was not alone i carried her around for a wile i couldn't let her go. enough of the tears . i need a new one so my last living baby hes a bud.sorry for this long drug out story but i am heart broken im in a bad spot in my life june is coming up the y found my son's body on june 27 (3)years ago. 7 days after my birthday. sorry did it again.i live in southeastern ohio.

Whoa! Are you crazier nutso than me? LOL, you probably have a business to sell those chicks. What are you going to do with them?
Definitely crazy nutso.

I’m going to grow them out. Sell in pairs and trios. Maybe a few day olds. And keep some back for me.
87DFEAE2-4834-4442-80A7-B868E46E0560.jpeg

The one in the middle is one I bought but the other 2 are ones I hatched. Temporary grow out pen, only thing prefab coops are good for lol

i heard flapping hard flapping only to find my baby turkey laying on the floor beside her sleeping roost dieing.sad but i loved her so much i picked her up to let her know momma loves her an i rubbed her back stroked her neck she did her eye roll that she dose to show me she likes it an then she died.she died an she was not alone i carried her around for a wile i couldn't let her go. enough of the tears . i need a new one so my last living baby hes a bud.sorry for this long drug out story but i am heart broken im in a bad spot in my life june is coming up the y found my son's body on june 27 (3)years ago. 7 days after my birthday. sorry did it again.i live in southeastern ohio.

:(:hugs:hitSo sad I hope things get better, death is always hard to go thru, we just had to put down our yorkie last Wednesday, our 3 kids are all devastated.

Back
Top Bottom