OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Definitely crazy nutso.

I’m going to grow them out. Sell in pairs and trios. Maybe a few day olds. And keep some back for me.
View attachment 1396849
The one in the middle is one I bought but the other 2 are ones I hatched. Temporary grow out pen, only thing prefab coops are good for lol

They are absolutely gorgeous, if I didn’t getting overrun by chickens, I would have bought couple from you, my oldest daughter been asking for those cute cuddly birds, but my set up might not be conducive to smaller birds.

See how this can get me in trouble? There’s all kind of room for chicken math!

E80805BB-4EF3-40BC-A2E5-BC53C92AE88C.jpeg

Bottom got a wood tray because of the 2 duck eggs... oops

i heard flapping hard flapping only to find my baby turkey laying on the floor beside her sleeping roost dieing.sad but i loved her so much i picked her up to let her know momma loves her an i rubbed her back stroked her neck she did her eye roll that she dose to show me she likes it an then she died.she died an she was not alone i carried her around for a wile i couldn't let her go. enough of the tears . i need a new one so my last living baby hes a bud.sorry for this long drug out story but i am heart broken im in a bad spot in my life june is coming up the y found my son's body on june 27 (3)years ago. 7 days after my birthday. sorry did it again.i live in southeastern ohio.

I'm so sorry for your loss! It sounds like you were really attached to her.

I have some baby Bourbon Red turkey poults, ages one week and two weeks but if you have an adult turkey, I'm not sure babies would be enough of a friend.

not aan adult he or she is a month old.how much an u in southern ohio? an yes i loved an love my birds they love me the one that died would find me no matter where i was she would climb up on me an would nuzzle me chirping an she would coo when i would kiss her an love on her.

not aan adult he or she is a month old.how much an u in southern ohio? an yes i loved an love my birds they love me the one that died would find me no matter where i was she would climb up on me an would nuzzle me chirping an she would coo when i would kiss her an love on her.

I'm in Geneva, OH. It's about an hour northeast of Cleveland. I'm not sure how far that is from you.

Back
Top Bottom