OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

~*B*~ :

hey gang I am posting to change my location.
We are moving to Wadsworth Oh in Medina County.
anybody close to there? We will be real close to Akron.
i would love to be able to buy some chicks from someone.
smile.png

Check with Jeff at Brunty Farms. He should be close to you.​

preppy*hippie*chick :

Hey, I'm REALLY close to the Morrow line!

Where are you at??WE are here in Chesterville:woot.Me and my hubby grew up in Mt.Gilead.And as for the ones from Norton,my family goes to the bait shop to get or worms and such before we head on down to Delaware to fish.​

I live about 5 miles East of Centerburg - right on the "panhandle" of Knox County. When I ride my bike I usually head into Morrow County. It's about a mile and a half. On a map I would be Mount Liberty.

* I fish in Delaware sometimes, but my dad has 50 acres about 5 miles down the road with a super farm pond that he had dug out and stocked about 25 yearts ago. We have caught four pound Largemouth Bass and some big Bluegill. There are monster Channel Cats in there, but I avoid them at all costs!*

This is a photo of my daughter at age seven with her first Bass.
27386_taylor_fishing_003.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm from Miamisburg, just south of Dayton. Don't own any chickens yet, as we live downtown and the laws here say you can only have chickens in areas zoned agricultural.
sad.png

Nice fish I bet she was stoked:thumbsup We go through centerburg alot.My husband used to work at the nursing home there.I love the subs from the pitstop.so are you towards MtVernon?we plan on digging a pond one day.As I tell my husband and friendswhen we grow up:gigWhat kind of chickens you got?
preppy*hippie*chick :

I live about 5 miles East of Centerburg - right on the "panhandle" of Knox County. When I ride my bike I usually head into Morrow County. It's about a mile and a half. On a map I would be Mount Liberty.

* I fish in Delaware sometimes, but my dad has 50 acres about 5 miles down the road with a super farm pond that he had dug out and stocked about 25 yearts ago. We have caught four pound Largemouth Bass and some big Bluegill. There are monster Channel Cats in there, but I avoid them at all costs!*

This is a photo of my daughter at age seven with her first Bass.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/27386_taylor_fishing_003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom