***OKIES in the BYC III ***

LL

Quote:
Where is that on the site? I see the 100 for $35 and the 200 for $50 (holy crap what great prices!) You think that's because they had an outbreak a while back and their business is not what it used to be?

Haven't been to their site for over a year, but they do send me a catalog-flyer every January. I get email specials every once in a while to. They may not have the best customer relations, but the prices make up for that. I never did hear about any outbreak, but it probably did happen. I'm sure it's not something they would advertise.

The other one, Myers, is a good hatchery with good prices also. They may be just a little more, but have great coustomer relations.

My three bigger chickens that I got from Lisa yesterday are gone. Two are nowhere to be found. One was on the ground picked pretty clean. I thought I saw a hawk in the area yesterday and should have been more careful. Tonight we are putting chicken wire over the top of the chicken pen. This is a big blow to me. If I have this much trouble in town, what am I going to do if I move to the country? One of the bigger chickens were in the small coop and the rooster was in the big one. My other hen was in the small space under the coop hiding. If I keep losing chickens I may give this up. I feel like I'm starting over all the time.

OMG, i just got on and saw what had happened. Do you know what happened yet! Dont worry Ill bring you some more to POOPS since your going!

Food list
Oceanseve Pie & a side
Muesky Veg. Burger & pasta salad
jcatblum FRUIT TRAY

Other items

Jcatblum LG White ice chest
Cowboy 8’ table, metal chairs, ice chests.
Mjgigax (2) tables, chairs, long roll tablecloth (turquoise)

Items needed
Power strips
extension cords
LG Igoo (drink) cooler

Bottled water
can or bottled soad or drinks
Tables/chairs
Traps and rope (maybe bungee cords)
i would be happy to bring three or four cases of bottled water

Wet and windy morning here. I'm in for a second cup of coffee. I hope this clears up. I was hoping to get some trees planted this afternoon. I'm glad I didn't put any of my sprouted veggies out yet. This wind would have torn them to pieces.

Is anybody going to the sale in Coweta on March 16th. I know it's a week away, but I'm finding my calendar fills up so fast that writing everything down is a requirement, otherwise I don't get things done.

My hens are laying well. I've only got one broody, a Silkie, but maybe more will decide to set. A friend sent me a picture of a broody; looks like she's on a work bench or shop table.

I am planning on going for sure. i need to sell some more peacocks and make room for breeding season!

So blanchard is tomorrow and newcastle is next saturday right?

I hear crowing from my shed! That has seriously brightened my day
celebrate.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom